BioHack Academy 4 has once again rocked the BioHack planet! Spread across four different continents we built, used and shared new biohack labs and practice how to hack biotechnology.
Currently the course is over and we are preparing for the Fifth Edition! Send an email to email@example.com in case you would like to stay up to date.
The course materials remain on this website as a backup. You can start by taking a look at the Course Overview
On April 4th the fourth BioHack Academy finished. The participating labs were
- BioHack Western Australia - Perth
- Waag Society's Open Wetlab - Amsterdam
- M-Lab - Lithuania
- BioClub Tokyo - Japan
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art - South Korea
- Shenzhen Open Innovation Lab - China
- The Social Media Workgroup, University of New Mexico - USA
Have a look at the result of previous editions: