In BioHack Academy you design, build, use and share your own biolab. Each edition connects several groups around the world passionate about biotech and hacking.
This is the central Syllabus of the BioHack Academy.
- Classes, for lecture PDFs and videos, information on the BHA devices, practicals and other links
- Participants, links to the personal pages of participants
- Organisms, a list of organisms used in the BHA
- Cultivation media, a list of cultivation media
- Forum, link to the Forum of the BioHack Academy
- Github repositories, Open Source DIYBio lab equipment repositories
The partner labs are
- Waag Society's Open Wetlab - Amsterdam
- BioClub Tokyo - Japan
- The Social Media Workgroup, University of New Mexico - USA
- Biolab Seoul - South Korea
If you want to get in touch, send us an e-mail: biohack -at- waag -dot- org
Have a look at the result of previous editions: