Each participant in the BioHack Academy creates a documentation page to share their experience, designs and results.
Here you may find the instructions to create your own Github page. You are also free to choose any other documentation / blog platform.
Please send the link to your documentation site as soon as it is setup to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BioClub Tokyo - Japan
- BioHack Western Australia - Perth
- M-Lab - Lithuania
- National Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art - South Korea
- Shenzhen Open Innovation Lab - China
- The Social Media Workgroup, University of New Mexico - USA
- Waag Society’s Open Wetlab - Amsterdam